Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RETURN COMMERCE REFORGES

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
in Feedback and Suggestions
These exquisite reforges are a SCAM when attempting to get transport speed. I had to buy existing commerce reforge tools from other players in order to get a RELEVANT reforge on my G15 outfit. Remember the reason why we got compensated 100's upon 1000's of reforging tools? IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE UNRELATED REFORGES APPLIED TO THE ITEM. This is the same thing. Please return commerce reforges.

Thank you.
  1. Return Commerce Reforges?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited January 23, 2022
    Tara: go with throttle up!

Especially now due to the big announcement!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

What big announcement?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »

What big announcement?

SAY WHAT! Girlfriend, youse gots to be spending more time here! They're extending commerce to Iria. My guess is it will go into effect either early April or early August.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited January 25, 2022

What big announcement?

SAY WHAT! Girlfriend, youse gots to be spending more time here! They're extending commerce to Iria. My guess is it will go into effect either early April or early August.

I wish the Iria Commerce update would happen here that quickly. Sometimes they give us major updates like this right away or sometimes we have to wait a while. It just depends on if mabi KR thinks this update is important enough to give it to us right away. Anyway here is the thread Helsa is talking about: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/25328/iria-commerce-is-coming
    I have to keep checking it just to make sure this isn't some crazy dream XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 27, 2022

What big announcement?

I'm aware of the iria update.

Commerce outfits are going to become high in demand. I expect that people will be returning to this thread when that update launches here.

I'm warning everyone; DO NOT USE EXQUISITE REFORGES WHEN ATTEMPTING TO GET TRANSPORT SPEED REFORGE. It's a HUGE scam.
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    I would concur with the request for commerce reforges to return to life. I also think it would be nice to be able to stack buffs. If I have a commerce partner and an alpaca robe or commerce outfit with suitable reforges ( and potentially if my commerce partner has one them too), I think that it should stack. Commerce as a means to make money is rather clunky nowadays and earning ducats is slow and tedious considering the high price of most items. I don't think it is too much to ask for the minor commerce buffs like speed to be stackable. All it does is save a tiny bit of time anyways.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I'm sure this will become a huge issue with the iria update. But lets start screaming about it now. :)