Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

started back 2 days ago

CrowNamiCrowNami
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in General Chat
And i have to say my god the game is so much better over all for new players .And im having a blast work on stuff agin in this game its a bit overwhelming at times but still good.All the new set ups are so nice like the dungeon guide gifts ,rebirthing not giving u a new set of basic shirt pants boots lol,2 new classes,blands new setup and gifts.
I really came back to just play around with the music but every thing feels so much better over all that iv hardly touched the music yet and thats been one of my fav things about mabi its one of a kind and what normal would bring me back every time because no other game comes close to the music freedom.

And being able to nab all the hero classes skill stuff so fast was a nice add to starting over XD And hope to see the game pick back up in player base its a very fun game that u dont have to even touch the story and still have a blast.But i do plan to try and do all of it this time around once i get my skills up lol

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Welcome back. If you like jamming you will like find it easier to do so on Nao rather than Alexina.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Sorry you missed the majority of the master plan event. But it will make a return by summer since it is a bi-annual event. Welcome back to mabinogi. My name is Crimson in game as well and if you need help feel free to message me.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    . . . My name is Crimson in game as well . . .

Not quite, the in-game character has no 'ọ' with the fiddly bit on the bottom of it. :)