Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Farming tips ?

CrowNamiCrowNami
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited February 8, 2022 in Help
So im looking for a ok way for to make some $$ is gem farming still worth it have not played in a very long time.So im a bit lost on knowing what to do to make $$ main goal is to save up for all my music books.Whats worth farming at lower to mid lvs under 5k lv.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    CrowNami wrote: »
    So im looking for a ok way for to make some $$ is gem farming still worth it have not played in a very long time.So im a bit lost on knowing what to do to make $$ main goal is to save up for all my music books.Whats worth farming at lower to mid lvs under 5k lv.

After the new Spirt weapon update, a whole new batch of Gems were introduced. The old Gems that you got with panning, other than diamonds, don't seem to get much interest. If you're willing to grind for stuff to sell, I'd say go visit shops on Ch. 1 and see what folks are selling. There's also the Auction House to do research as well. The old days of selling from the residential areas are over; don't bother with them.