Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Player returned

KeltaKelta
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Nao Chat
Hi all, I'm Kelta. My IGN is Kelta and I'm currently on the NAO Server. Not sure if anyone from the Alexina server will remember me, because I quit back in 2010 and can't get back in my account (it was a @live.com email and Microsoft deleted it >:V!)

Anyways, I'm looking to make friends with other either new people or old people who have been gone for along time, or really anyone who doesn't mind someone who has no idea what they are doing tagging along. I would like to do shadow mission runs or whatever people do these days. I decided to make a Merlin character card so I could start with all the mage skills, and I'm learning how to utilize them.

I didn't think I would be back, but here I am. Honestly, i've known about Mabinogi since the early days, long before it ever had an English localization. I was looking for a celtic based mmorpg, because I liked Ragnarok which was a norse based. Also I was drawn to Elves. I started back in open beta and left like a year later and came back durring the Iria update when Alexina was launched and played until 2010 when real life caught up with me. Now real life is getting boring again so i'm back to the internet LOL.

I'm still trying to get used to all the changes, but I feel like I'm going to stick around (I typically come back to something for like a week and lose interest, but i've been back for 2 weeks now lol) and I have a decent grasp on things so I'm ready to start making connections and possibly join a guild. If anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to consider it. I'm typically online every day from 6pm-10pm EST durring the week and all day on the weekends.