Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eiry stats?

nomigid15nomigid15
Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
in Help
Not sure if I should put this here or in Story Discussion, but...

Does anybody still have their Eiry Short Sword? What are her stats, and are they any different from a regular Short Sword (or Fluted Short Sword)?

Comments

• IiraiIirai
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I Don't have a Human Eiry anywhere but one of my Giant alt's has an Eiry. The core differences I see, is the Eiry hammer has +2 Min Dmg, +3% Ballance, and 8 More Max dura than a clean Great Mallet would. So its possible a Human Eiry would be slightly better than the regular short sword.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Since the revamp that got rid of the Eiry weapon, they do give you novice weapon, which out perform the old Eiry weapon. It's become more of a novelty item than anything.