Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Secondary Title isn't displaying properly.

OrangeGelOrangeGel
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
edited March 18, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
Character is Kasandra on the Nao Server.

When selecting this title as a title it still shows the icon that goes with it, but the text is replaced with "xml.title.13630." I think the title before displayed as Blooming Roses. It displays the same text when mousing over the icon above the player. The title name and description box seem to be replaced with the same "xml.title.numbers" thing. Restarting the game does nothing. I only noticed it earlier today so I'm not sure how long it's been an issue.

JKJgTrY.png
xv3nn89.png