Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Expired Event Items

DarkendDarkend
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Bugs and Glitches
I have two expired event items in my inventory from an event in the beginning of 2021 (I think) that I can't seem to get rid of. Can't drop them, sell them, or even destroy them, as well as I am obviously unable to use them. If it matters, one of them is a shadow crystal granting additional xp or something for a mission and the other is a potion for % bonus to xp gains for 30 minutes. I'm assuming this is a bug due to their age and other items that had expired from around that time were able to be dropped or destroyed without issue. Any advice is appreciated

Comments

• NizutoNizuto
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    In your main inventory there should be an icon on the bar at the top next to the minimize and close buttons in the shape of a hourglass with a red X near it. It usually removes everything that's expired from your inventory, bypassing restrictions. It's going to give you a list of items that it removes once you select it so you can confirm.
    Darkend
  • DarkendDarkend
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Nizuto wrote: »
    In your main inventory there should be an icon on the bar at the top next to the minimize and close buttons in the shape of a hourglass with a red X near it. It usually removes everything that's expired from your inventory, bypassing restrictions. It's going to give you a list of items that it removes once you select it so you can confirm.

I can't believe I overlooked that button, thanks so much.