Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Noblesse Deity Staff missing texture

NizutoNizuto
Mabinogi Rep: 835
in Bugs and Glitches
I tried searching for this both on the forums and latest patch notes and I found no mention of it:
Noblesse Deity Staff Appearance Scroll after applying it to a staff seems to be missing texture on the part with the wings as shown here. In comparison, this is how the wings should be according to the wiki page.
Re-equipping, changing channel/reloging, changing area or even dyeing doesn't fix it. Other players also see it so it doesn't seem to be a local bug. I'm not sure if any of these play a factor in it, but just in case, the staff is special upgraded S type step 6 and has spirit upgrade too.

Comments

• yazayaza
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    im having a problem with Blaanids reforge quest . i have no idea how to fix it