Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot enter tail chasers with *this* item.

talex9talex9
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in Bugs and Glitches
And i definetely want to know what item that is, because i'm down to newbie clothes on a fairly recent created character and still receive the message.

I've tried with two pairs of accounts on two different computers and they get the same message for tail chasers 1vs1 about '(...) cannot currently enter the dungeon with this item. please try again later.' on the computer that enters first on the queue. both receive an error stating failure to enter, but only the first gets this prompt. no issues entering crystal defenders or clobbermaster, in case it has any relation.

Is this something new or a known issue? is it only happening to me? does it really revolve around an item or is it a generic message? am i doing something wrong instead?