Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add back secondary passwords

VimaVima
Mabinogi Rep: 925
edited March 31, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
Not surprising even though I had already quit, but my account was hacked not even a day after secondary passwords were removed thanks to the offender declaring themselves to customer support using my account. Secondary passwords were a great deterrent and now that they aren't there the offenders will continue targeting people that inconvenience them.

Gotta love email notifications bringing you back to a game and company you want nothing to do with.
Crimsọn

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The accounts were more secure with it. I don't know why they got rid of it.
  • VimaVima
    edited March 31, 2022
    Nexon is just trying to kill their game, and I'm all for Nexon shutting down
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited March 31, 2022
    I love how secondary passwords were removed, logging in is now a breeze. We don't need them anymore because we have 2FA. You should set that up.

Or don't. :trollface:
  • VimaVima
    edited March 31, 2022
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I love how secondary passwords were removed, we don't need them anymore because we have 2FA. You should set that up.

Why should I? You already had your VFM buddy bully me to the point that I quit. Just waiting for him to come back and finish the job. I wonder how many you've given this treatment to over the years; nearly 9000 posts and not including what antics you two have been up to ingame in that time. Meanwhile in 2020 you were trying to fuel my paranoia specifically to get me banned one day. That's alot of prep time

You know what this has gotten off track, Requesting thread lock. Also requesting to be permanently banned from the forums. I'm done with you all.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited March 31, 2022
    Vima wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I love how secondary passwords were removed, we don't need them anymore because we have 2FA. You should set that up.

Why should I? You already had your VFM buddy bully me to the point that I quit. Just waiting for him to come back and finish the job. I wonder how many you've given this treatment to over the years; nearly 9000 posts and not including what antics you two have been up to ingame in that time. Meanwhile in 2020 you were trying to fuel my paranoia specifically to get me banned one day. That's alot of prep time

You know what this has gotten off track, Requesting thread lock. Also requesting to be permanently banned from the forums. I'm done with you all.

Yeah, we're in the same guild, it doesn't mean we are best friends or in cahoots with each other. Look what happened, your relentless tirade got you banned again. Your delusional behavior will be the end of you Vima, not just on here but I can only imagine how this effects you in real life. You are obsessive and delusional on a whole other level. I'm going to tell you something with all sincerity; you need psychiatric help.

This is not a joke. I'm not messing with you or trolling you right now. I don't know if you will ever read this, but please get the help you need Vima. Take care.