Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Put Mabinogi on the EU Steam Store

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited March 1, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
launching through steam is not only better but convenient for those 4 am nx purchases with steam funds

im actually sad a lot of people cant launch the game through steam because its not on the EU game market version of steam

c'mon Nexon its 2017 !
Shoog

Comments

• AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    While I don't use Steam to launch Mabinogi but Nexon Launcher, given that EU players migrated here, why is Mabinogi region-locked on Steam for European players? Since the recent announcement for Mabinogi.exe client patching being discontinued, this would effect a lot of European players.
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    I really don't want to get nexon launcher, it's a living nightmare to me, reason I uninstalled it in the first place and yet all the Nexon games are region locked in Steam for Dominican Republic.

C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NEXON.
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    AGWMWtw.png
    Mabinogi on steam for europe 2k17 please nexon
    Splatulated
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I support for you guys. D:

I hope it's something they will look into. I personally don't like the launcher and opt for Steam when I'm not using the exe to open my client (I'd prefer to still use the exe actually but meh).