Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bank PIN not saving

MairuMairu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited April 16, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
After the server merge, I set my bank PIN, since it didn't seem like it was still there. A few hours later, I used my bank again and it didn't ask for the PIN - I tried logging out and logging back in, since usually it asks every time. Nope, no bank PIN lock. I set it again, then logged out.

Today I went to check something in the bank, and AGAIN it didn't ask me for my PIN. I don't know what's up, but it seems like the server just keeps forgetting my bank PIN and acting like I never set one up. Anyone else running into this? I have no idea why it's happening.

I'd add video as evidence, but uh, I'm not exactly comfortable recording my bank and stuff, and I'm not too good at video editing to blur out my bank contents or such... >_<
Takatsuki