Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild Glitch?

violetkittvioletkitt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
in General Chat
So my guild has been inactive for a while, so after the server merge they allowed the service to be free but whenever I try to place down a stone it says it requires me to have premium service to add more members?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited April 17, 2022
    violetkitt wrote: »
    So my guild has been inactive for a while, so after the server merge they allowed the service to be free but whenever I try to place down a stone it says it requires me to have premium service to add more members?

Do you have, at least, five members in your guild? I don't know for sure but that might be a pre-requisite. If so, you can get more people by right clicking on them and selecting invite to join from the context menu.

Awesome avatar BTW.
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    ^^; yea so I have at least 7 members
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    violetkitt wrote: »
    ^^; yea so I have at least 7 members

Hm? I'm not sure if this will matter but did you buy your stone permit in the same town that you're trying to place it?
  • RosenbloodRosenblood
    Same thing happened to me, I already submitted a ticket a couple hours ago. Deleting characters seems to be glitched too, at least for me
  • RosenbloodRosenblood
    Same thing happened to me, I already submitted a ticket a couple hours ago. Deleting characters seems to be glitched too, at least for me