Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Purple Buff Bug

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited April 20, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
So I decided to use a Purple Buff for renown training. But it won't let me train further. Here is what happened:

- Trained up to the daily cap 2000/2000 for Yvona.
- Used Purple Buff Stone.
- Cap goes to 2000/4000.
- Attempt to train further.
- Training counts do not count or increase the number or percentages on Yvona renown.

Theory: Since I already reached the cap initially before using the buff I think the system bugged out and thinks I have already completed the maximum counts for the day. This should reset by the next daily reset (10am ET for me). I will update this thread later today with my findings. But yeah basically it won't let me train further, nothing counts or increases the training count even though it should be available after using the stone.

I also attempted to use Yvona training seals which should of also worked and this is the notice I get.
lRczgUg.png

I am actually curious whats going to happen after the daily reset. :(

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited April 20, 2022
    Daily reset resolved the bug. But I am unsatisfied with the total daily gains. I thought we were supposed to be able to do two days worth of training in one day, but the amount only equals what you can get in one day. More snails pace bs with this renown. :|