Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recruiting for Capulet Guild!

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
in Guild and Party Recruitment
4.png

Hello! We are a cozy little guild hoping to meet some new friends now that our servers have been merged! Usually we do content runs as a guild on Saturday evenings (USA Central/Eastern), though we'll be having more combatnogi guildyness than usual while the Grand Guild Gathering event is going on! We also like to have seasonal guild screenshot sessions and in-game parties for special events (like the guild creation anniversary), but we're mostly a Socialnogi guild.

Outside of our guild run/event schedule, everything we do is fairly casual and spontaneous, and all guild members are welcome to host whatever they want, whenever they want!

Our guild is proudly named after the most amazing film: Gnomeo & Juliet! Was this first a play? Or a Mabi gen? I don't know, all that matters is gnomes!

We also sometimes play Vindictus and Minecraft (we have a dedicated guild MC server too!) and in the summer we play D&D 5e (both campaigns and one-shots!)

We do have a guild Discord server, though it's members only so you'll need to be approved before you get invited to it. If you're interested in joining our guild, please send me a note and friend request in-game (my IGN is Shakaya) and we'll organize to meet up in-game and have a small coffee chat! I just like to get to know potential members a little bit before they get accepted~

We are LGBTQ+ inclusive! Any discrimination is not tolerated at all!

The majority of us here are fire & air signs, so if your zodiac sign is one of those elements you'll probs be pretty compatible with our community! If not, we're still willing to put in the effort to be friends with you! But if you can't handle a room full of Geminis you should probs choose another guild.