Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Since we have a week of free VIP ...

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited April 21, 2022 in General Chat
All the stuff you are hoarding in your personal inventory, that can't go anywhere else AND that you know you won't be using for a long time, move to your VIP inventory. After VIP expires it will all still safely be in there and you will be able to take it out. Stuff it while you can.
Crimsọn

Comments

• LibraniteLibranite
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Dude I was so confused when I saw I could put items in my VIP out of no where... I didnt even know this was a part of the event. Do you have a link for where they announced it? I thought it was a glitch lol
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Libranite wrote: »
    Dude I was so confused when I saw I could put items in my VIP out of no where... I didnt even know this was a part of the event. Do you have a link for where they announced it? I thought it was a glitch lol

It wasn't really an event thing it was compensation for them taking more time to do the merge.