Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blocking people on forums

SamuelalexSamuelalex
Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
edited March 2, 2017 in Town Square
How do I block users on the forums to prevent them from posting in my threads?
I have been spammed with harassing messages from members of a particular guild for malicious reasons by a certain disgruntled individual and I do not want these people posting in my threads anymore. I have been harassed by them in game and do not want to be harassed by them any longer.

How would I get posts removed from my thread also?
I wish these people would leave me alone instead of spamming my threads.

Thanks
Samuelalex of Mari

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 2, 2017
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    How do I block users on the forums to prevent them from posting in my threads?
    I have been spammed with harassing messages from members of a particular guild for malicious reasons by a certain disgruntled individual and I do not want these people posting in my threads anymore. I have been harassed by them in game and do not want to be harassed by them any longer.

How would I get posts removed from my thread also?
    I wish these people would leave me alone instead of spamming my threads.

Thanks
    Samuelalex of Mari

No idea, but i suggest you taking screenshots/videos as evidence and report it in support as harassment. They will really help you out. Good luck fighting against cyber bullying, these guys are probably just bored because their life must suck lol. I think it's impossible to remove posts or block other forum members sadly.

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I would highly suggest using the Report button on harassing posts, so that the moderators can see them and act accordingly, as that is one of their main areas of function.
    GretaSherri
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Alright thank you for the information. I will add additional screenshots to what I already sent in. Maybe having a block feature on the forums could be added in the future ^^
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    You can try submitting proof of the in game harassment in a ticket and hopefully Nexon will do something about it.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I do have to add in something;
    When will Nexon fix the reporting system in game?
    It never works for me at least.