Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Challenge Run Ideas?

SSFSSF
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in General Chat
I'm just wanting to gather ideas for challenge runs in Mabinogi. Limiting yourself to certain builds, skills, disabling the use of pets in Missions, amongst other activities as "Solo Self Found" (SSF), Pacifism (Life Skill Only? Taming? W.I.P), or even limiting skills to certain ranks. (Rank 6, F, etc.).

However, I wanted to know other challenges people may come up with. Along with getting opinions on the following of an RNG run, answer in the following poll. Thank you in advance for this, and I look forward to how people may respond.
  1. How would you go around using a "RNG Skillup" character?1 vote
    1. I would roll for the Talent, then roll for skills within. (Safe)
       0% (0 votes)
    2. I would roll for every skill randomly, not limiting myself rolling for a Talent. (Hardest)
       100% (1 vote)
    3. I would choose a Talent myself, then roll for skills within it at random. (ie; Combat) (Safest)
       0% (0 votes)
    4. I would roll for every skill, randomly, but also include rerolls to avoid bad rolls. (Hard)
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Unfortunately, by popular demand people don't want such things. When Mabinogi was going through a transition of actual classes with restricted skills based on talents, while having unique skills and buffs for those talents. Most people disagreed and even protested in KR and NA. So the Dev's had to scratch the original talent paths and cater to popular demand and hence the test servers to try out the new skills and algorithms for balancing.

The idea is nice, much like the original G1-G3 RP dungeons. They could still do such a thing, only issue is resetting the skills each time they enter.
  • SSFSSF
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    That is nice, but, I'm talking about doing it yourself, not the company.