Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unlisted Sewing Patterns

NovancyNovancy
Mabinogi Rep: 780
edited May 9, 2022 in Help
Sorry if I missed any information on this but I have four patterns in my pets inv that have changed into unusable blank patterns. They are titled "Sewing Patterns" and described as "A scroll printed with a pattern to make clothes" but they no longer have whatever clothing they made on them. I am pretty certain they were the robe of nature's beauty and the other patterned from the desperate designer event. I don't remember seeing that these patterns would be unusable after the event and I know I saw them after it ended. It seems they might have recently been wiped and I'm assuming it was a mistake? I'm a bit disappointed to see them gone so hopefully it was a mistake. I'm not sure if they changed with the merge, the life update, or another instance.