Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Constant Crashing

CloudhopeCloudhope
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited May 23, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
I've been crashing a lot in Mabinogi after the server merge. I've never had this problem before.

It only crashes when I'm actively playing such as running a dungeon, or doing Shadow missions, and sometimes when I'm in my menus i.e. inventory, auction house and such. As well as switching characters and logging off.

The only time when it doesn't crash is when I am standing still or afk.

I know Mabinogi runs off the CPU but my CPU is not the problem (I have a Ryzen 7 5000 Series) and I only crash in Mabinogi.

I really hope Nexon fixes this issue because it's killing my mood to play the game.
  1. Have you been experiencing this sort of crashing?5 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (5 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)