Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A Question For Elves!

InsomniInsomni
Mabinogi Rep: 230
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello!
First time posting in the forums, even though I've played this game for years lol. What's been really bugging me is that Elves haven't gotten a major rework like giants and humans have and typically are always lagging behind when it comes to customizing, hair colors, and facial changes. I would actually give anything to have an option to change our ears and to have an ear update. I'm constantly being confused for a human and I don't like the fact that other than ears and slightly different faces, we blend in with humans and don't stand out as much as I would like, even though we are an entirely different race. We only have three face shapes to choose from, and only three ears. And lets be real here, we only use one or two of the faces. The short ears is all I use, and its severely outdated, blocky, and covered by hair and wigs i wear. I'd give anything to have long ears and a round face, and have a separate category to choose different ears in the dressing room. Thoughts on this?
ElrisNegumiko

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I like the idea of elves having more ear options. Elves should be able to stand out more if they wish to. However it would also be nice if all races had a option to make their ears completely invisible for those who like wearing cat ears, fox ears, and bunny ears. There are lots of hairstyles I avoid using simply cause they show my human ears when I only want my cat ears showing.