Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mana Arrows

DelaclyaDelaclya
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi, Today i wanted to propose "Mana Arrows" and skills vaguely related to the concept
What is a mana arrow? A magical arrow that is made of Mana (therefore uses player mana for using it)
and it should probably use the "magic attack" skill for damage calculation.
Also if possible being able to fire a mana arrow and mix it with a bolt spell to add more damage + elemental effects would be very cool
overall i am not sure if mages really Need more ranged variety but i think it would be nice to give mage characters a normal weapon type into which they can intigrate their skills. also saves money on arrows if you have the mana.
Especially since Elves seem to be particularly suited for Magic and Archery i think having something that combines the two would work really well for them
Elris

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Just to begin with, if you're buying regular arrows, may I suggest spending five to ten minutes with the foxes just east of Filia?

If I understand the concept correctly, take a magic bolt, make it a static construct rather than a moving one, knock it into a bow, draw the bow and when you release the bowstring it drives the Mana arrow? Putting more magic one could actualise a mana javelin and throw it. Technically then, I suppose, one could actualise a mana sword, but I would suppose that upon it's first impact the sword would disappear, so no Jedi/Sith in Erinn, until that is solved.
    Elris