Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dan 3 Testing Available at 3?

MizuneeMizunee
Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
in General Chat
So I have a few skills that are ranked to Dan 3 and have the Gold around the skill. One of these being Ranged Attack. For some reason it is saying I can still take the test for it even though it is currently Dan 3. I have a few other skills that are Dan 3 that I can't take a test for. Is this just a glitch?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    No idea, but I'll see if it's the same on my end when I get to that rank. If so, then it might be an oversight.
  • ChaosShadowChaosShadow
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    You are allowed to continue taking tests for skills even if you have reached Dan 3 in order to obtain Advancement Badges that you can use to customize combo cards at the advancement test helper.

The reason why you are unable to take the dan tests on some of your other Dan 3 skills is because you do not have a sufficient amount of training with the skill (at least 100.00% exp) to take the test again.

This is not a glitch. These are features working as intended.
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    You are allowed to continue taking tests for skills even if you have reached Dan 3 in order to obtain Advancement Badges that you can use to customize combo cards at the advancement test helper.

The reason why you are unable to take the dan tests on some of your other Dan 3 skills is because you do not have a sufficient amount of training with the skill (at least 100.00% exp) to take the test again.

This is not a glitch. These are features working as intended.

^just found this out with another skill :D