Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 2 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75598/great-era-of-commerce-part-2-patch-notes-july-28th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not getting the Fahmes start quest

WormisWormis
in Bugs and Glitches
coming back from a break and I'm total level 21,516 and not getting the Fahmes starter quest. Friend who's much lower than I am got his normally upon logging in and I cannot find any other posts with a similar problem. The quest "[Guide] Hidden Ancient Ruin Exploration" is just not present under my basic quests tab, or any other tab, and while I have found the entrance there are no NPC's outside and I am unable to enter the door. If I get the lower friend to ferry me in on a pet I cannot talk to the two NPC inside or use the altar. Anyone have any ideas or have the same problem? I wondered if a shadow mission was blocking it or something but I have no such quests in my log right now and just ran a daily sm.