Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Character and pet transfers

Transfers_plsTransfers_pls
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Feedback and Suggestions
I believe that many of us that play have a certain amount of friends that also play. Why are we virtually excluded from the option of transferring servers to play with people that we might actually know? Playing with friends on a different server means leaving literally everything else behind, so why are there not ways to at least take characters such as pets with you?

Comments

• Transfers_plsTransfers_pls
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I will accept that I am a bit jaded but such a basic concept as transfers is seen in pretty much every game these days. the main reason I want server transfers is for a pet that my late friend got me a few years ago. It would mean a lot to me just to get that pet over even if I have to pay for it.