Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2022 Quarter 2 the best spirit/egoable weapons

KazmaKazma
Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello Erinn server,

As the title reads, to make it more simple can a smart veteran or newer player who's up to date with the gear place in the comments what is the best spirit weapons for each type? I'm having trouble and I'm a bit slow as it's been a while and now I'm returning back to Mabinogi. I would like to simplify the Spirit Weapons as so much has happened since I was last online, actually active, and I just see everything being egoable. I plan to have the basic maximum ego of three, with the full maximum of five spirit weapons.

Here is the basic format I'll provide.
Name of the weapon type?, following the weapon for that specific Spirit Weapon.
Axes:

Blunts:

Bows

Chain Blades:

Control Bars:

Crossbows:

Cylinders:

Dual Guns:

Instruments:

Javelins?:

Knuckles:

Lances:

Scythes?:

Shuriken:

Staves:

TLDR; I don't know what is egoable, please list egoable weapons in a nice list so when returning players finds this list, it will help them in the future for what is the new end game as of 2022 of Q2.