Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[NEWSLETTER] Favorite transport poll!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in General Chat
Pick your favorite here!
  1. Which furry friend(s) would you want to transport you across the land of Erinn?15 votes
    1. Team Camel
       47% (7 votes)
    2. Team Husky
       33% (5 votes)
    3. Team Alpaca
       20% (3 votes)

Comments

• ShiranaiShiranai
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I like both Husky and Alpaca. Both are very cute.
    Demoncard
  • MelnyxandraMelnyxandra
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I chose the animal least likely to spit on me.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    This is the right way to bring something «fun» into the forums or at least a good start anyway;
    Don't forget that the formula for optimum-success with this requires that it be both fun & interesting;
    Not everybody has all of these kinds of pets; don't leave out those who are F2P or just haven't bought these yet.
    I cannot assume that this is commerce-related as the «elephant» was not part of the listing...

...alas, I cannot necessarily participate in this survey, due to lacking transport-experience out-side of Alpacas...
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    i love my elfafant
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Your moth-
    I'll take the noble husky. Just one giant husky, not a pack. I want a big boy.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Your moth-
    I'll take the noble husky. Just one giant husky, not a pack. I want a big boy.

My gawd B, you've changed; you haven't said anything about toes!
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    My preferred choice depends on my cargo and destination. Then again, that's how the game was designed to work. In Uladh, I prefer the Alpaca. Same if I'm traveling the Qilla-Cor route. I usually pick the camel to cross the desert and the pups to traverse the snow.

But I gotta say, my Alpaca robe looks quite silly when I'm crossing the desert under the noon sun.