Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fishing Needed At Port Connous and Port Sella

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
in Feedback and Suggestions
The two new Ports are beautiful but it is very sad we can't fish there. I tried and was disappointed when it wouldn't let me fish there. They are perfect for future fishing events. Who else would like to see fishing/fishing events at Port Connous and Port Sella?
  1. Do You Want Fishing At Port Connous and Port Sella3 votes
    1. Yes!
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Maybe
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    They should have unique fishing tables though. If, say, Port Connous just copies the fishing boat table, then it makes the fishing boat pointless. Sure, a desert homestead fishing pond makes the fishing boat pointless, but there you have to do "some" work to get it, other than just walking there.

Here, I'd make the fishing table item heavy, simulating stuff falling of the boats, rather than making it good fish fishing. They could include Scathatch commerce items in the table, as it would be logical and provide incentive to fish.
  • talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    I think Cor doesn't have fishing either and i certainly have wanted to fish when around that area.

I wouldn't mind about the fishing table, i just want to do fishing.
  • DDSNDDSN
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    FISHING REVAMP!! It'd be nice.