Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return of The Beautiful Lights for the Night Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 5, 2022 in News and Announcements
The Master Lantern Maker can only have one successor and his Students need your help! Collect Firefly Lights so they can create an extra special lantern to impress their Master. And don't forget to enjoy the Fireflies and Night Petals throughout Tir Chonaill! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, July 7th, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 4th, Before Maintenance

mabinogi-firefly_newsarticleheader_940x290.png

Comments

• EunjaiEunjai
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Is the event bugged out? I can't choose another student to help. It's been resetting everyday and It automatically assign me to the student I helped 1st.
    MabiNovicecursewurm
  • MabiNoviceMabiNovice
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm having the same problem. It doesn't look like I'll be able to complete the quest at this rate.
  • cursewurmcursewurm
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    same :(
  • LunabeeLunabee
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited July 26, 2022
    You start by helping the first student and finish after helping them every day for 5 real life days. Your quest will then update with an 'X' for the completed student (there's no way to view how many days you've completed before the X appears). Then you can help the next student for 5 days and so on until you've helped them all.