Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NGS boot

SupakimbopSupakimbop
Mabinogi Rep: 220
in Help
Hi all, newb here. I've been trying to play for well over an hour, and I'll get maybe a minute in, then I get booted for an "NGS" threat. I have white-listed it from my antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled, updated windows, and even run it as admin. I need help, because I really want to play. Please and thank you.
gertrudeNiought

Comments

• gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    I know of several people getting this same message as they are booted myself included. I am anxious to see how to over come this. Hope you can get ingame soon.
    Niought
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    edited August 10, 2022
    Supakimbop wrote: »
    Hi all, newb here. I've been trying to play for well over an hour, and I'll get maybe a minute in, then I get booted for an "NGS" threat. I have white-listed it from my antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled, updated windows, and even run it as admin. I need help, because I really want to play. Please and thank you.

Hello! Sorry, I wish I could help more, but I've been getting the same issue, that occurred for plenty of people after an update they did on the 28 of last month. There doesn't seem to be a fix for it no matter what we do, so the best thing to do is to just send them a ticket about it! After all, if enough people with the same issue keeps pointing it out to them, I'm sure they'll finally get around to fixing it, and that's probably our only hope of getting to be able to play again soon. Until then, we have to wait.
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Also, I know some people say they can log in and play perfectly fine on some days. For me, I've been able to do it twice, after the Thursday maintenance's they do. Idk if it's just a fluke though, but it might be worth a try.