Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bag Update (Tags and Organization)

TatsugiTatsugi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
edited August 18, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
In short, I believe there should be an update to better help people find stuff in bags faster. This would come in three parts.

1.) Search function would highlight the tab/bag itself (not just opened bags)

2.)Bag tabs that are in minimized form would allow tags mini-icons to appear on the tag bar.
*such as Food, Artifacts, Herbs, Etc*
3.)Tags could be sold at npcs that allow customized text to be placed on the bag description.
I.E. You would have the normal bag description and around 10-20 characters of space added to customized what you have placed inside, or want to place inside.

I would like to see something like this:
eabf56ab92.png
DDSNNiought
  1. Would having this type of bag label system or some other improvement be something you'd like to see?2 votes
    1. Yes!
       100% (2 votes)
    2. Nah, I dont care enough
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Honestly, it would be nice if the bag highlighted for the search function even if it wasn't open, because right now, I feel like its usually useless to me. It's just tiring having to open up every single back I have (which is a lot) just so the search thing will help me.
  • HDLinkHDLink
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    i want a bag to put bags in it >: T
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I've go so gawdang many bags now that I can't have them all open on my screen at the same time; no room. So, I've arranged them as an overlapping cascade, like in old Windows 3.1.

editeur-de-configuration-systeme-windows-3.1.png