Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Update Dollbag itemlists

RokunowaRokunowa
in Feedback and Suggestions
Bought some dollbags to help me with Hillwen and Shylien gathering. Turns out that the Stained Shylien and Soft Hillwen ores are not considered for any current filters (Ferghus bag picking up ore fragments and Incubus bag picking up Hillwen ore fragments will never pick up Soft hillwen ore fragments) and that should definitely be changed. Its in the "spirit" of these bags to be able to pick up these things. (I was told to post here after filing a ticket about it)

I'm sure there's other resource dollbags that have quirks like these, but this was the one I encountered.

Comments

• KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    I've brought this up in suggestions about 100 times. It definitely needs done.