Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dyable pouches

KagenokamiKagenokami
Mabinogi Rep: 905
edited August 18, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
I'm not sure why this is even a thing but it is super frustrating as someone who likes to keep things nice and orderly. PLEASE let us dye our pouches or select their color in some way. I spent 500,000 ducats on this pouch, so I should be able to have one that I like without waiting for rng to put an ok color in the shop. This could be accomplished with an NPC that lets us pay money to dye them, by adding them to the list of dyable items for ampoules, or by just...letting us select the color from the npc shop or a menu. There's literally no reason why we should be stuck with either a rainbow mess of pouches or waiting for npc shops to rng themselves into an acceptable color.
DDSN