Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Producer’s Letter: 2022 Year End Upcoming Contents

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
The Producer’s Letter: 2022 Year End Upcoming Contents has some interesting announcements in it.

The first that caught my eye was: Replay feature for Chapter 1 Generations (G1, G2, and G3) will be added. . Does this mean, that Humans will able to go back and forth between Paladin and Dark Knight?

The level standard for “Beginner” characters will be increased to 10,000, and you will be able to receive various benefits based on revamped level standards., techically then, I will become a beginner as I am still slightly under 10k; woo hoo!

There's a lot more but that's what my trying-to-stay-awake self noticed immediately.

Comments

• LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    That thing about combat power being removed from skill training is quite interesting. There are a few skills i have ignored because of this. This is wonderful news to me.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    LoomyOfPi wrote: »
    That thing about combat power being removed from skill training is quite interesting. There are a few skills i have ignored because of this. This is wonderful news to me.

That is literally a "game changer". There are free mechanisms in place to handle the CP problem, but you do have to plan for it.
  • HightowersHightowers
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    The Arcana Talent is a new talent that has the characteristics of two combined talents, and it will bring a new charm to your combat experience, different from the other talents.
    This Winter, we will introduce the Elemental Knight – a damage-dealing talent with Close Combat and Magic talents combined – and the Saint Bard – a supporting talent with Holy Arts and Music talents combined, which will both be added as new Arcana Talents.
    Of course, new skills and bonus stats for these talents will be added as well.
    We are also hoping to introduce more and more new Arcana Talents in the future.

I want to know which weapons will be usable with Elemental Knight.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    There is already a youtube video that explains how the new Arcana Talents work:

Also we will be getting a new room added to Rath Royal Castle:
    dfbrv49-5b0d3593-f004-4f51-a6ba-6e5f005de100.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGZicnY0OS01YjBkMzU5My1mMDA0LTRmNTEtYTZiYS02ZTVmMDA1ZGUxMDAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.kQrzVzqWADLKeYAGfp9gBIhijM2NnDlCZjlyKY7w5dw
    arcana_talent_by_kittykira_dfbrv93-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjgyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZmJydjkzLWJkYmM1NzE5LTQ4ZDYtNDYzMC04NDk1LTYxYzEzMzI5MTYyOS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.fhisZIxHsSd1kDyJexWuNUvM2rCySS-cXuL7KUPNXAc
  • ScadaScada
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    When it comes to the beginner status being raised to 10k it's made me think a lot about if I should slow down and stop leveling since I'm almost at that 10k mark. My main concern being missing out on rebirth potions from the blaanid questline extension, I can't remember if being below 5k when the memory book was added netted you more rebirth potions or just more XP. I'd hate to blow past it in these next few months which would be extremely easy to do with just weekly rebirths, missing out on potentially even a few rebirth potions