Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A dayout

RaintheswordRainthesword
Mabinogi Rep: 1,905
edited September 18, 2022 in General Chat
uElq0ES.png

Strossvaron here, Just taking a break from hauling commerce goods across the world to enjoy a dayout at a concert hosted by Miserable, Vincennes, Skylanyte (Song Composer)and Nymphalii. I look forward the their next event but back to work for me, those commerce goods won't haul themselves across iria's deserts, snowfields and forests.
Demoncard

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    XdgQkuP.png

Strossvaron here, Just taking a break from hauling commerce goods across the world to enjoy a dayout at a concert hosted by Miserable, Vincennes, Skylanyte (Song Composer)and Nymphalii. I look forward the their next event but back to work for me, those commerce goods won't haul themselves across iria's deserts, snowfields and forests.

I was there; it was fun! I normally don't wear headphones when I play Mab because I get ear aches after a while; I mean, come on, how can I NOT play on 11; am I right? So at first I couldn't hear the bass. When I put on headphones it sounded MUCH better. That made me realize: I mix my tunes while NOT wearing head phones, so folks hearing my mixes will have, perhaps, overly strong bass in them.

Anyway, just as a heads-up, this is in the wrong forum and belongs in 'General Chat'. If you click on the little gear icon on the top left of the first post you can edit it. One of the editable fields is the forum it is located in. There you can switch it to 'General Chat'.

Thanks for the post; good time had by all!

Rainthesword