Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G12 Morrighan Caught in a Trap quest

MenchitahMenchitah
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
I quit my sm to rescue morrighan for G12 and now idk how to get it back. I've tried going to Falias but I can't find Eabha anywhere. How do I get this back?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Were you ever able to proceed? I could be wrong but the solution may have been just re-logging or changing channels.

Now.... The update seems like it was meant to help with things like this.
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    It's been nearly two months, so you're likely past that quest by now. But for anyone who's interested...

I did this quest on an alt last week. That particular quest slowed me down. I happened to have a few Falias Fragments I collected years ago from defeating outlaws (chest reward). I transferred one from a pet to in my inventory, tried the mission again, realized I was still doing the mission wrong, aborted and grabbed another fragment from the pet. Third time was the charm. After I finished the mission, I returned to Erinn then noticed that I still had all the Falias Fragments in my inventory. They were not being consumed. I'm not sure if it's a bug or a change in game mechanics. But It might be possible to get back to Falias without consuming materials (at least for this quest).
  • MenchitahMenchitah
    LoomyOfPi wrote: »
    It's been nearly two months, so you're likely past that quest by now. But for anyone who's interested...

I did this quest on an alt last week. That particular quest slowed me down. I happened to have a few Falias Fragments I collected years ago from defeating outlaws (chest reward). I transferred one from a pet to in my inventory, tried the mission again, realized I was still doing the mission wrong, aborted and grabbed another fragment from the pet. Third time was the charm. After I finished the mission, I returned to Erinn then noticed that I still had all the Falias Fragments in my inventory. They were not being consumed. I'm not sure if it's a bug or a change in game mechanics. But It might be possible to get back to Falias without consuming materials (at least for this quest).

Hello! It has been 2 months and I still haven't been able to figure it out, actually. I do have the same falias fragment that I had originally but idk if that's a glitch or what, so as of right now I'm going to do keith's ptj to see if maybe another one helps me find the falias boy. Pretty sure I have to talk to him to get the sm back.
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    The normal advice would be backtrack and talk to the most recent NPCs. But looking at the wiki, I interpret that the SM is actually triggered by using the fragment. That means all you should need to to is equip the Brionac and then either transform into Demigod or target yourself with Shock. That should give you temporary icons on screen to activate the portal AND give you the SM quest. Go ahead and activate the portal, enter it, and talk to the boy who will greet you in Falias. Good luck.
  • MenchitahMenchitah
    edited December 27, 2022
    LoomyOfPi wrote: »
    The normal advice would be backtrack and talk to the most recent NPCs. But looking at the wiki, I interpret that the SM is actually triggered by using the fragment. That means all you should need to to is equip the Brionac and then either transform into Demigod or target yourself with Shock. That should give you temporary icons on screen to activate the portal AND give you the SM quest. Go ahead and activate the portal, enter it, and talk to the boy who will greet you in Falias. Good luck.

That is where my issue is. I became a demigod/used shock, went to Falias and the boy isn't there! I looked everywhere and I can't find him. Idk what to do :(. I also can't drop the fragment or destroy it.

EDIT: I got it! I had to press use on the fragment. Silly me! Lol thank you so much!
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Glad to be of help. Sometimes it takes me a while to realize that I need to "use" an item too. And then I feel silly.