Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Progression Block in Chapter 2, Gen 8.

HeartlessJoeHeartlessJoe
Mabinogi Rep: 810
edited October 23, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
Upon completing the first section of Gen 8, the quest called "Mirror of Memory", you obtain a broken mirror that must be repaired. The mirror says that it should be brought to Voight for restoration. However, despite waiting a few days (Both IRL and in-game), switching continant, changing channel, I've never got the quest. So I've tried to chat with Voight directly, hoping that would trigger something, but I'm only met with Voight's "End chat" speech for some reasons. I also tryed to see if it was the kind of quest that did not have a formal quest assiciated to it, so I went to check with Arenen (The Next NPC I would normally have to chat with) if it would make the quest go on, without succes. This bug is a Progression Block if one wishes to unlock Adniel's Horn's full potency.

Here's the steps I've taken so far:
- Start or Restart Chapter 2 and complete each and every quest until Gen 8.
- Complete the quest "Mirror of Memory" of the first section of Gen 8 and obtain the broken mirror.
- Wait for the quest to be given to you.

At this point, I'm unsure if I'm just being unlucky, but normally, you shouldn't recieve the quest and therefore get stuck in progression.

Of course, the expected result should be that after an in-game day passes (Or instantly, I suppose), you'd recieve the quest "Voight's Friend" and that you'd be on your merry way to complete Gen 8.

tZAeAtb.png
v8pMHI3.png

Character: joelou1
Server: Erinn

Thank you for reading, please fix soon?
Tired4ever

Comments

• Tired4everTired4ever
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    The issue is still ongoing. I've completed this quest yet it still hasn't moved on to the next quest.
    Please get this fixed.
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Tired4ever wrote: »
    The issue is still ongoing. I've completed this quest yet it still hasn't moved on to the next quest.
    Please get this fixed.

Hi Milletian! This issue should have been resolved as of January 2023.
    If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to Player Support and submit a ticket (https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us).