Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

slow textures

lildevilboylildevilboy
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Technical Support
Why does my textures take like a min or two to load in when i change ch or log on.

I have an amd radeon rx 5700xt gpu, amd ryzen 5 3600x cpu, 32 gb of gskill and a 1tb ssd on windows 10 pro.

MY gpu only gets to like 10 to 20 % utilization with current and junction temps below 60. cpu is same goes from like 8 to 17 % utilization.

Is this just the game for everyone now days or is it because im running it off the nexon launcher and not steam?

My average fps is 60.5 with 10ms delay while in games like fortnite or destiny2 i get over 144. lol

SherriWoopawakeiya

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Nah, I don't think its everyone. Though personally, things do take a minute loading in for me too, and I feel like its been laggier than usual. Think that's just my computer though, but the amount of people around probably also contributes to that, and all the channels are pretty crowded nowadays. I also play on nexon launcher, and I feel like I've heard before that the steam version might have more issues? Still, it's possible it might work better for you, so it might be a good idea to at least try it out.

That's all I can really say, there, sorry. Hopefully you'll be able to get things sorted out, though
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    it takes a minute or two for my textures to load as well, i use steam to launch Mabinogi
    i've gotten used to it so i never really thought about it, but it takes a while to load everything in, especially if i make the dumb mistake of opening my inventory, so all the textures of my items try and load in too

also unsure if this is related to this but i have been getting lag spikes when loading other players/textures in, especially if i leave my pc running for a while, and sometimes i have to relaunch because i'm unable to move around without lagging :')
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    My specs aren't like the author's, but the textures for this game load in seconds for cutscenes and maps on my end.
    Come inventory item icons and it takes around a long minute or two.