Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shock Rank E not training

SkittlezFMXSkittlezFMX
Mabinogi Rep: 605
edited December 1, 2022 in Help
Not entirely sure the reasoning but, shock simply won't train. I have it at Rank E so it's not at Novice. Anytime I cast it and use on an enemy (One of the requirements) it doesn't apply any training towards it.

The only issue I could see causing this is that I didn't turn in the book to Heledd. However, I fail to see how that would affect anything as the skill is already past novice and rank F from skill seals lol. Anyone know of a fix to this?

*edit*.....Nevermind, I've discovered it needs to be cast on yourself lol smh. Don't have the option to delete the post :(

Comments

• LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    For what it's worth, I used to have the same issue with Shock at that rank, even when I applied the effect to myself. I tried it on my character, my pets, mobs, etc. Nothing would work. That issue has since been resolved, but it sure was frustrating back then.