Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where were the Halloween decorations?

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
edited December 8, 2022 in General Chat
I'm really glad the in-game Xmas decorations came back with the snowman event today, but y'all have been sleeping on the Halloween decorations for a couple years now. I miss the pumpkins & ghosties! :(

Please bring them back next year~♡

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I like that during this time they replace the rain with snow, so you can tell when it's "raining" on your homestead. Why they don't just show rain on homesteads normally, I don't know.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Were they not there with the 2021 Halloween detectives event? I'm asking because I don't remember myself.