Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit quests, can they overlap?

LunarZeroLunarZero
Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
in Help
With all of these mysterious spirit stones popping up, I can't really get enough gems to satisfy the Fifteenth Calling (feed 4 preferred gems 8cm or higher) before the stones expire. My question is, if I use one of them and go up and over level 80, does the previous quest remain, or does it get removed/replaced by the next one?

Bonus question, will using those during critical levels (54/59/64/69/etc.) cause you to miss out on points? I think I did it once but the numbers make it seem like I'm still on track, currently level 77 without doing the current quest and have 109 points total. Wiki says 75 with quest should be 110.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I don't know if this answers your first question, but I did not touch any of the special spirit quests for a long time. I think the one I stopped at was from... er, level 40? I only recently started doing them again. It sat in the quest log for a long time as I kept leveling the spirit weapon. Another quest appeared after that one was completed, so I cleared that one, too. Then another quest appeared. In short, whenever I complete one, another appears. My spirit weapon is level 80 or somewhere along those lines.

As for the other question, I have no idea. I've been using all of the spirit weapon event stuff and I still gained extra points when I reached certain milestones, if that's what you're referring to.