Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mana Tunnels in the Traveler's Guide are Broken

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
in Bugs and Glitches
A lot of the Mana Tunnels in the Traveler's Guide take you to the wrong Mana Tunnel. Some of them work and send you to the right location like the Qilla Base Camp Mana Tunnel and Human Mark Mana Tunnel but their are other like the Filia Mana Tunnel and the Cor Village Mana Tunnel that send you to the wrong Mana Tunnel location when using them through the Traveler's Guide.

Moon Gates in the Traveler's Guide are just fine and work as intended. You can still go to one Mana Tunnel and pick what Mana Tunnel you want to go to on your map the old school mabi way. Bugs like these are why I always tell new players make sure you actually click on the Moon Gates and Mana Tunnels to make sure they get marked on your map.

This issue appeared today December 15th 2022 right after the Arcana update came out. Anyone else experiencing this bug as well?
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Moon Gates are broken too actually
    tried going to Math and it sent me to Avalon
    VKPNLdV.png
    also noticed while i was here that Berg Mesa wants to send me to Rano..
    S0kKknT.png
    i'm sure theres more but these are what i found
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    It seems like the early game Moon Gates work like I had no trouble with the Tir Moon Gates or Morva Aisle and a few others but once I tried going somewhere in Avalon I realized they were broken as well.
    Sherri