Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lag/DC Since Arcana Update

ExaveorExaveor
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Technical Support
I have great internet, speed test shows 100+ mbps. Have not lagged or DC'd at all over the past 2 years. But, Since the arcana update the game is almost unplayable even on slower channels. The lag is constant and I can DC 2 or 3 times per hour. Anyone else having this issue since the update?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Not me, but I have noticed more busy channels. I saw every channel listed as busy at some point.
    There's a lot, a lot, a lot of alts out now, maybe that's contributing to your problem?

For instance, I've been seeing a lot of dead giant alts on littering the Dunbarton streets on ch3.
  • DancerhaukDancerhauk
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    this is the third time in as many minutes that I have been bounced from the server due to lag. Can't you maintenance so that the lag goes away or fix this event so the stickers are given to us as soon as we log in or take them from what we've already accumulated. I am sick of being DC'd constantly I lost so much money yesterday trying to commerce and kept getting bounced. today is no better