Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extra Equipment Priority and gather button

NusoruNusoru
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited January 6, 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
That magnet button to gather all the items on the inventory is nice, however I use archery and having arrows on the extra equipment specially to use support shot and change, and is awfull because if you press that button the equiped quiver go empty and don't auto refill leaving you a useless weapon.

Can just ignore at least the extra equipment?
I don't know give priority is fine if you use 2 bow (I don't know why someone gonna do that, but in case of).
But at least I want to stop loss the proyectiles when press that :,D.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    OMG that sounds SUPER annoying! In the mean time, just don't push the beaver dam button when you're dancing.
  • NusoruNusoru
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Yeah and today I die because that XD having one shoting with the gun and I try change to my bow to make distance but no arrows :v and I die.
  • Hisame621Hisame621
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,490
    I might be incorrect but I feel like this is like ignoring a problem that shouldn't be difficult to fix. I always felt like archers were the most punished class as of Gunners, and then later Ninjas, and then later Chain Slash all of which seemingly made Archery almost obsolete due to simple facts such as: Gunners have a much easier form of reloading ammunition, they never missed their target (now archers dont miss either but hey), Ninjas have infinite Ammo, never need to reload or stock up on ammunition, and they Also never miss their target. Then came Chain Slash, which one could argue that "Dorcha" is like the Ammo of Chains, and there is a limit to it but still, one is able to strike enemies infinitely and consecutively with the basic attack, stun-locking most enemies while also sending them back. With Archery this is now possible but most of the archers in those times felt this to be a bit unfair. Anyway, the past may not be relevant but I do think this: If they can spend so much time making things smooth and easy for all these new classes, why let archers suffer obsolescence and I of course during those times noticed this tiny little bug where I'd end up with my Quiver always empty upon relogging or changing channel or something, and then I'm confronting an enemy and I try to shoot but I don't even have an indicator that says "No Arrows in Quiver" which is like THE LEAST they could do Lol. Since I quit the game for long periods of times and come back its something I never really bothered mentioning because I figured they'd eventually fix it, but its been years and no fix, and it doesn't seem to be something hard to fix but go figure.