Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Removing Treehouse from Homestead?

CelticmossCelticmoss
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited January 13, 2023 in Help
Hello! I haven't played in a while and recently came back so sorry if this is a dumb question, but I can't remove my treehouse (2017) from my homestead. Is there a way to remove it or is it permanent? I was hoping to give it to my partner but it wouldn't let me. Either way, thanks!

and if it's permanent please give us a new event for it again nexon ;-;

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Celticmoss wrote: »
    Hello! I haven't played in a while and recently came back so sorry if this is a dumb question, but I can't remove my treehouse (2017) from my homestead. Is there a way to remove it or is it permanent? I was hoping to give it to my partner but it wouldn't let me. Either way, thanks!

and if it's permanent please give us a new event for it again nexon ;-;

You have to go into homestead edit mode first; it's an icon. It should then just be a matter of right-or-left click on it. When it happens, it disappears and the leafy thing shows up *somewhere* in your inventory. If you're feeling unsure, try removing something you don't care about first to go through the experience. If you try to remove a house, you can't because it just gets destroyed, so be careful there.