Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

An opinion for repetition events and persistent re

talex9talex9
Mabinogi Rep: 840
edited January 19, 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
This current event, where you craft mannequins -and the previous similar event, where you crafted desks- made me wonder why these recipes don't remain after the event ends and give a way to permanently craft chairs (or crafting anything at all, which I find fun regardless of utility). After a while, I still can't come up with a reason that doesn't involve a greedy approach to punish an unworthy-of-nice-things audience, *BUT* I did think of an idea that I believe would be awesome to be seen, so I came to share it, even if unappreciated and ignored. It's nothing new, just a mix of things that have been done in the past.

As it stands right now, repeating an activity a certain number of times grants a day, and a certain number of days, a reward. How about if this gets expanded to a server-wide, persistent reward? In other words, how about if, after the whole server reached a number of repeated activities, something would get unlocked or added permanently to the game? Like, let's say, the permanence of that ability to craft mannequins? Or the inclusion of a pattern/blueprint that doesn't exist yet or that can't be obtained through independent methods? Perhaps not a permanent, but seasonal? Something to give a sense of relevance to community and developers' interventions, rather than a sense of repentance and a lingering thought that mabinogi becoming a private server/single player with lan game would definitely be a better choice.

Comments

• talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Editing the title made a duplicate and I can't figure how to delete one.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,410
    talex9 wrote: »
    Editing the title made a duplicate and I can't figure how to delete one.

If you want this thread deleted then contact the forum team with the request.