Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stethanos is recruiting!

XenXen
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Stethanos is the Greek word for power, and is a synonym of strength. The goal of almost any guild is to gain strength, as there is strength in numbers.
The goal of Stethanos as a guild is not to collect numbers, but to collect people who want to get stronger alongside others and have fun doing so.
This is a goal I shared with four new friends to start the guild, and this is the same goal I now share with you.

We are a newly formed guild (01/17/23) that is currently active nights and weekends. After a short and simple interview, you could join a growing guild and form your own friendships along the way! Players new, returning, interested in content, drawn to the atmosphere or even those who are only on a few days a month are encouraged to join. Once Stethanos is regularly active, I intend on having some regularly scheduled events, but chill is the vibe I am for.
All I will ask from you as your guild leader is that you be respectful to yourself and those around you - whether or not they're in this guild.

My IGN is Xennathos and I look forward to hearing from any and all who would be interested in joining Stethanos.