Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream - March Update Preview

ArcielliaArciellia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited March 13, 2023 in News and Announcements
Join Community Manager Arciellia as she goes over the details of the upcoming March content! Join us on our streaming platforms, Tuesday, March 14th at 3:00 PM PDT (6:00 PM EDT). As always, there will be giveaways throughout the stream.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Tuesday!

Twitch
YouTube
Twitter
Steam
Facebook
200922_jointhecommunity_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
Sherri

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I like the retro-futuristic/atomic punk vibe. Further thoughts:
    1) Forgetful potions offered via the Tara Auction house is fantastic news for folks that have active Hero talents; two thumbs up, =b d=
    2) There was talk about taking screen shots "on the moon", the moon has been deleted for years, so I'll be firing up my Warp Imp after maintenance; fingers crossed,
    3) The female space helmet:
    XAhUHCi.jpg
    Looks like a Soviet era helmet so, if I get one, I'll dye the trim on it, red,
    4) This shot:
    eXm9ceW.jpg
    reminded me of this:
    5) From a lore point of view, these:
    unUsPQz.jpgYys31IO.jpgnzwJdjV.jpg
    may spark some conversation.
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Helsa wrote: »

I've been watching a few videos about exo planets once in a while. This is actually pretty awesome, we have pictures of Mabinogi's Solar System. Even seeing fans take this and making a complete map of Mabinogi's Solar System with sci-fi theories on how it could work would be so cool. Now we have content that shows us what is beyond our little planet Erinn. Would also be cool to see a full globe of Erinn as there are far more then just 3 continents. There is Nekojima Island, the island Far Darrigs are from, and the Mag Mell (there are wrecked boats on the beach so something on Erinn sailed there at some point). Not sure if Festia is actually a hidden land on Erinn or if it exists in a separate dimension. The potential space lore for Mabinogi interesting.

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

I've been watching a few videos about exo planets once in a while. This is actually pretty awesome, we have pictures of Mabinogi's Solar System. Even seeing fans take this and making a complete map of Mabinogi's Solar System with sci-fi theories on how it could work would be so cool. Now we have content that shows us what is beyond our little planet Erinn. Would also be cool to see a full globe of Erinn as there are far more then just 3 continents. There is Nekojima Island, the island Far Darrigs are from, and the Mag Mell (there are wrecked boats on the beach so something on Erinn sailed there at some point). Not sure if Festia is actually a hidden land on Erinn or if it exists in a separate dimension. The potential space lore for Mabinogi interesting.

Perhaps you recall this discussion? As for exoplanets, some have been given proper names. My favourite exoplanet name? Bocaprins; named after a beach on the island of Aruba. I like the sound of it; how it rolls off the tongue, and it just feels right; like an actual alien planet.
  • XatheXathe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    wondering if this update will have elite tech pass drops in elite :open_mouth:
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    all this space stuff reminds me of that event which let us go to the moon :open_mouth:
    i wasnt around back then but i'd love to see it come back :smiley:
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Hehe I'm absolutely loving all of the space items. Everyone's knowledge about lore speculation also is incredibly fascinating.. I can't wait to hear theories!
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    i hope the new start screen is added to wallpapers on the website, its so pretty!
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Sherri wrote: »
    i hope the new start screen is added to wallpapers on the website, its so pretty!

You can also get it as a wallpaper from the Mabi KR website.

Link: https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/pds/gallery_wallpaper.asp
    illust_083_1920x1080.jpg
    Sherri