Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

March Update Feedback

UnpayedUnpayed
Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
edited March 17, 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
Welcome to March's Update feedback. Still think this is just a minor update that should've gone through with weekly maintenance. Where's the item drop update going to drop? Insert Item Drop Update can't drop because of drop rates joke here.

1. I appreciate the devs is actually taking notice about Phantasm by creating a practice Phantasm. While it's good for practice and learning how to cancel Sweet Illusion, it brings up two questions. One. What's the point of running it? Go and run real Phantasm, or at least Mirror World. There's no reason to run Practice unless someone in your guild or your friendlist asks you to get some practice. Get me some at least a reward chest of a real Phantasm pass or something. Not going to waste 20mins+ on a dungeon that gives me and the other three members nothing! Two. This doesn't address the major problems with Phantasm by the way...

Suggestion: Nerf some monsters, at least the fiends and the Wraith. Make them more manageable. (Wraith roar stun, Fiend Skills)Perhaps if you're generous, disable the wraith roar and outright limit the Fiend's gun skills to one gun skill for each fiend. Possibly make Ice Spear more manageable.

2. The re-entry for Tech is nice for those who has horrible connections or the unstable Nexon servers. But this doesn't address the issue with the harder Tech missions. (Feth Fiada, anyone?)

Suggestion: Address the issue and progression with certain Techs, mainly the Revived Zombies and time limit in Feth Fiada, Seven Nightmares No pets, Revived Illusion's Mages (seriously. Some players resort to using engine bugs to clear rooms. Engine bugs), and Kraken's slaying procedures and fail conditions.

3. Now for the Auction House Update. Now I like the wares, but the list is too bloaded. But that's not the problem anymore after the update. The Problem right now? There are users who can outright bloat the bids to deny others a reasonable price range.Griefers and trolls. "For the memes" they say. Oh, an item that is sold 100k in the Market? Too bad, someone bloats it to 700k when there's an AH price cheaper than that.

Suggestion: Perhaps make the auction on all channels. If someone is bids and wins an item, and tries to get the same item on a different channel, perhaps a restriction like "You already bid an item in a different channel".

Before anyone says "Get better" I can run these content fine. But they are not 100% consistent. Sure, I will get a death or even a team wipe at times, again, it's not a consistent run. I still think this is content was approved without constant playtesting.