Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

15th Anniversary GM Event

ArcielliaArciellia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
Member, Administrator, Nexon
in Contests and Events
230323_15thanniversarycelebritysightingevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
Come celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Mabinogi in-game with some of the team members! Meet your GMs and reminisce about 15 full years of Mabinogi! Wait... is that cheese I smell?

-Time-
Tuesday, March 28th, 2023

Pacific (PDT, UTC -8): 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Eastern (EDT, UTC -5): 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC +1): 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM

-Location-
Channel 3 & Channel 5

Near the East Blago Prairie Moon Gate
eastern-blago-prairie-map.png

-Event Details-
  • Log on to your character at the date and time shown in the above schedule, and visit the location.
  • Meet up with the GMs of the Mabinogi Team to hang out and chat!
  • Watch out though, as you may encounter monsters in your path! ...Wait ... what is that over there ... is that The Ghost of Katherz?
  • Bring your friends and your pets to spend some quality time with the Mabinogi Team.
  • Special rewards will be provided to all who attend!
  • CM Arciellia will also be livestreaming on Twitch, with giveaways!

-Rewards-
  • Special rewards have been prepared just for you by the GMs!
  • The rewards will be sent to the Mailbox of the character who attended the event.
  • Please look out for the mail reward after a future maintenance, to be announced!

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    So is the Event starting on Channel 3 and moving to Channel 5 later? Are the GMs gonna divide themselves to be on both channels? What channel is Arciellia starting on? Sounds like the party is in two different rooms and I don't know which one I should go into first. Looking forward to the event though.
  • OshimaruOshimaru
    Seems like an odd time to do an event when a lot of people are at school or work in NA. Is there a way to have a time early that includes EU but also allow a later time for NA?
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Negumiko wrote: »
    So is the Event starting on Channel 3 and moving to Channel 5 later? Are the GMs gonna divide themselves to be on both channels? What channel is Arciellia starting on? Sounds like the party is in two different rooms and I don't know which one I should go into first. Looking forward to the event though.

To clarify, we'll be split between two channels, and I'll most likely move around to see all the festivities myself!
    Feel free to join us in BOTH Channels so you can meet our dev team!
    (We didn't want to all cram into one channel in case it would lag!)
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Oshimaru wrote: »
    Seems like an odd time to do an event when a lot of people are at school or work in NA. Is there a way to have a time early that includes EU but also allow a later time for NA?

This is a tricky thing! Most of our events will likely be on North American weekdays in Pacific Time due to the nature of our work.
    I'll plan on doing more events and streams in the future to take into consideration all time zones and countries!